Crescent Point Energy is a leading North American oil producer. The company engages in the business of acquiring, developing and holding interests in petroleum and natural gas properties.
Crude oil and NGLs account for 90% of total production while natural gas constitutes the remaining 10%. The company has significant asset base in the Viewfield Bakken, Shaunavon, Flat Lake, Uinta Basin, and East Shale Duvernay plays.
The Shaunavon basin offers low risk, high return drilling inventory with reserves upside, while Flat Lake and Uinta Basin are multi-zone resource plays. Crescent Point has a history of increasing its high-quality asset base organically as well as through acquisitions.
Crescent Point is focusing on increasing shareholder return by deploying a transition plan targeting cost reduction through organizational restructuring and controlling operating costs, capital allocation and improving financial flexibility. A focused asset base and strong balance sheet provide significant growth impetus to Crescent Point.