Chorus Aviation is known for delivering regional aviation to the world. It focuses on three lines of business, contract flying operations, regional aircraft leasing and maintenance, repair and overhaul (including parts sales).
Chorus operates a fleet comprising of 174 aircraft out of which 134 are owned by the company. By segments, regional aviation services accounted for almost 80% of 2018 operating income while regional aircraft leasing comprised of the remaining 20%.
Chorus has been leasing its owned regional aircraft into Jazz's Air Canada Express operation since 2011, which is the largest regional airline in Canada and operates a larger number flights into more Canadian airports than any of its peer airline companies.