Chevron Corporation is one of the leading integrated energy companies in the world. It engages in the exploration, production, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas; refining, marketing, and distribution of fuels and lubricants as well as the manufacture and sale of petrochemicals. The company’s reportable segments are Upstream (78% of 2018 earnings - exploration and production) and Downstream (22% - refining, marketing, and chemical manufacturing). As a global energy company, Chevron has substantial business activities in over 27 countries including the USA, Asia, UK, and Australia. The U.S. accounts for nearly 30% of the company’s earnings while international business constitutes the remaining 70%. The company owns assets worth $260 billion all around the globe comprising of conventional and unconventional crude oil and natural gas, heavy oil, LNG and deepwater assets. Chevron has a net oil-equivalent daily production capacity of 2.9 million barrels and 12.1 billion barrels of proved reserves. Its downstream and chemicals business is focused on petrochemicals, lubricants, and additives.