TELUS Corporation is the second-largest telecom company in Canada, providing a wide range of communications products and services such as data, IP, voice, television, entertainment, and video.
The company has ~16 million customer connections, including 10.6 million wireless subscribers, 2.2 million Internet subscribers, 1.2 million residential network access lines, and 1.2 million TELUS TV customers. It is also Canada’s largest digital healthcare provider and has been a major telehealth player for over a decade.
The telecom has a strong presence in the wireless segment which accounts for 55% of total revenue while the wireline segment constitutes the remaining 45%. Nearly 70% of the total earnings is derived from the wireless segment. The wireline segment comprises data, voice, and other services and equipment.