Dream Global REIT is an owner and operator of a diversified portfolio of office and industrial properties. The REIT’s tenant base is highly diversified with over 1,750 tenants. It is one of Europe’s top real estate companies with a portfolio consisting of 215 properties. Industrial properties account for nearly 95% of the total portfolio while office buildings constitute the remaining ~5%.
Its strategically located, multi-let assets provide stable cash flows and moderate NOI upside through increasing rental rates and occupancy. These assets account for 85% of Dream Global’s total portfolio.
Dream Global focuses on markets with strong operating fundamentals in Western Europe - the Big 7 markets in Germany, G5 markets in the Netherlands, strong secondary markets in Germany, and other major markets. Deutsche Post, Siemens AG, Freshfields, ERGO, Google are some of Dream Global’s leading tenants.