Occidental Petroleum Corporation is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the U.S., Middle East, and Latin America. The company also processes, transports, stores, and markets hydrocarbons, basic chemicals and other commodities. Occidental’s wholly-owned subsidiary OxyChem manufactures and markets basic chemicals and vinyls. Occidental Petroleum operates through three divisions - Occidental Oil and Gas (58% of 2018 revenues), Chemical (26%), Midstream & Marketing (21%). Its U.S. business accounts for 57% of the total production, while international business constitutes the remaining 43%. Occidental Petroleum owns production capacity of 372,000 BOEPD and 1.711 billion BOE of proved reserves in the U.S. In addition, it has 1.041 billion BOE of proved reserves and 286,000 BOEPD of production capacity in the international markets (Oman, UAE, and Colombia). Occidental holds a dominant position in the Permian Basin, one of the most prolific oil and gas basins in the world.