Lassonde Industries is a leader in the production and sale of food and beverages in North America. The company deals in specialty food products, fruit and vegetable juices and wines.
It is also a major producer of cranberry sauces. Founded in 1918, Lassonde is a leading name in the agri-food industry. It is one of the top two producers of store brand, shelf-stable fruit juices and drinks in the US and operates through 15 plants across Canada and the United States.
Almost 40% of Lassonde’s sales is in Canada and 60% is from the US. Retail sales account for approximately 86% of total annual sales while food service sales account for the remaining 14%. The company operates through four specialized subsidiaries and more than 25 well-known brands in Canada and the US. Some of its prominent brands include names like Oasis, Rougemont and Fruite etc.