Tricon Residential is an investment management firm focusing on the North American residential real estate industry. The firm manages $5.7 billion of assets and invests primarily in a portfolio of single-family rental homes (68% of AUM), for-sale housing assets (22%) and rental apartments (10%).

About 91% of its portfolio is in the US and the rest 9% is in Canada. Tricon is the third largest public single family rental company with more than 17,000 homes across 16 core markets.

Tricon has a history of more than three decades of investing in communities, and is in a good position to tap the vast residential market opportunity in America. The firm earns investment income and capital appreciation through its Principal Investment business segment and fee income from its Private Funds and Advisory business.

Tricon Residential Stock Details

  • Ticker: tse:tcn
  • Sector: Real Estate
  • Industry: Real Estate Services
  • Market Cap: 4.19B
  • Market Cap Group: Mid Cap
  • P/E: 39.62
  • Dividend Yield: 0.00%

TCN Industry Competitors

The competitive landscape is important as they compete for the same business. Below is the list of competitors in the same industry. While not displayed, a number of metrics you can also use to evaluate your picks are the Chowder Score, the Relative Strength Index (RSI), the Graham Number, and the Piotroski F-Score.

Ticker Ticker Company Market Cap P/E Yield Aristocrat Graph SectorID IndustryID
FSV TSE:FSV FirstService Corp 10.11 82.75 0.61 YES 1 10 79
CIGI TSE:CIGI Colliers International Group 9.24 64.47 0.23 NO 1 10 79
TCN TSE:TCN Tricon Capital Group 4.19 39.62 0.00 NO 1 10 79
AIF TSE:AIF Altus Group 2.57 210.77 1.07 NO 1 10 79

Tricon Capital Group - FAQ

What is the stock ticker for Tricon Capital Group?

The stock ticker for Tricon Capital Group is TSE:tcn.

Is Tricon Capital Group a good stock to buy?

You need to consider your investment strategy and how TSE:tcn can fit in your portfolio.

The current dividend income score of 1/10 and dividend growth score of 2/10. Those 2 metrics together should help you decide the fit for your portfolio. Be it for income or for growth.

Is Tricon Capital Group a Buy, Sell or Hold?

The Dividend Snapshot Opportunity Score of 28 out of 100.

The score reflects the strength of a buy signal but it does not show a sell signal if it's low. The higher the better.

A sell signal is more difficult as it often relies on the reason you bought the stock in the first place.

How can I buy stocks for Tricon Capital Group?

You can easily buy the TCN stock with an online trading platform.

Just make sure the stock fits your risk profile and investment goals.

Use A Winning Investment Strategy

My portfolio is generating over 12% annual returns since 2009. It's not from the beginning of the year or from 2019, it's from 2009 !!! That's a consistent return which means using the rule of 72, I double my portfolio every 6 years.

My approach is simple but you need key data that I have cultivated with the Dividend Snapshot Screeners. No other investment services provide you with easy to understand data but also actionable data. No hidden magic.

In fact, I have tried all of the investment services for dividend investors like a crash test dummy of investment services. Just ask me, and you'll learn why there was nothing I could use out there and that's how the Dividend Snapshot Screeners were borned!